Many of us were plugged into our true power in childhood, but it was disconnected as we grew up and graduated as adults in our communities, the work force, and our relationships.
Now the coronavirus has kicked us in the gut. The isolation, financial downturns, and personal loss have plunged us into new depths. Never before have we needed to relearn and reclaim our true power.
Ava worked with top leaders in the world’s greatest power centers, formulating plans to rebuild war zones and implementing them on the ground. Through her work, she learned true power creates a better life; false power destroys it. Her ring-side seat to zero-sum power led her to search for a new kind: true, instinctive personal power.
In Reclaim Your Superpowers, Ava guides us through the steps she took to reclaim her own life, going from a rat-race professional to an international bestselling author living her dream life from zero-to-sixty.
This cutting-edge guide gives you a practical blueprint on:
- The ins and outs of real personal power
- Diving into your fears and misuses around power
- How to assess where you’re using false power and getting nowhere
- Spotlight Tools to identify the origin stories holding you back
- Take Back Tools to reconnect you to your true power
- Super Tools to tease out your winning traits to plan and manifest what you really want
It’s time to take back your power—your superpowers. It’s time to start living your best life.
Reclaim Your Superpowers is part of The Lost Guides to Living Your Best Life series, a complete system to help us reclaim the nine superpowers essential to rocking life.