Have you ever seen a superhero hunch their shoulders? No. They carry themselves with confidence. And yet, so many of us hide ourselves under baggy clothes or vacillate between walking tall and cowering. When we look in the mirror, we see flaws and weaknesses, and inside we feel even worse. Confidence is something we admire in others.
Did you know you’re only admiring something already inside you?
Self-esteem is the key to stepping into our superhero self. The truth is each of us is unique and has gifts tailor-made for our journey. “No one can do what you can, be who you are.”
In order to love ourselves fully, we also need to love ourselves inside and out—and that translates to enjoying a loving self-image. Superheroes walk proudly, after all.
Life-changing tools in this book include:
- Assessing your current confidence level
- Clearing the big self-esteem shutdowns
- Spotlight Tools to highlight body image triggers
- Super Tools to delete our personal judgements
- Take Back Tools to rewire us to loving ourselves
- Cutting-edge exercises to build our confidence
Confidence Is Your Superpower is part of The Lost Guides to Living Your Best Life series, a complete system to help us reclaim the nine superpowers essential to rocking life.