If there’s one thing successful superheroes don’t do, it’s drama. Why? Because drama sucks energy and distracts from victory. It’s as debilitating as kryptonite.
And yet, drama has become so common in our world that we expect it. We have it with our families and at work—we watch it on TV. We get caught up in letting it distract us from the things that we want. With drama comes its henchmen dysfunction and co-dependence, infiltrating our relationships until we’re a mass of stress.
How do we avoid the toxicity? How do we conquer drama, dysfunction, and co-dependence and live our best lives? What do we need to beat them?
Can you imagine living a life where you don’t care what anyone thinks? Where you live a life based on love and acceptance?
Forget the old patterns and learn new ones to create harmony in your life. Get to know peace, your new sidekick, and his buddy non-attachment.
Life-changing tools in this book include:
- Assessing your relationship profile
- Clearing the roots of drama begun in childhood
- Spotlight Tools to delete our drama language
- Super Tools to detox our unhappy patterns
- Take Back Tools to rewire us to healthy, peaceful relationships
- Cutting-edge exercises to foster non-attachment
Peace Is Your Superpower is part of The Lost Guides to Living Your Best Life series, a complete system to help us reclaim the nine superpowers essential to rocking life.