Many popular superheroes hide their true selves in the shadows. Cowed by shame and fear, they create false identities that they use to disguise their true nature.
Isn’t that what most of us are doing?
We’re “wrong” for everything from showing anger to crying, and sometimes even for laughing too loud or dressing a certain way. We are surrounded with taboos that keep our expression in check. “Darker” expressions and emotions make us unlovable or are “too much.” Expressing how we really think or feel gives way to punishment, shame, or abandonment.
But no more. Forget all you’ve learned about getting angry or sad and everything in between. Expressing ourselves involves freeing ourselves from our masks and stepping into our superhero selves.
Life-changing tools in this book include:
- Facing down the seeds of judgment
- Clearing shut-down patterns begun in childhood
- Spotlight Tools to highlight our triggers
- Super Tools to return to superhero wholeness
- Take Back Tools for rewiring us to true expression
- Cutting-edge exercises to relink our hearts to wholeness
Expression Is Your Superpower is part of The Lost Guides to Living Your Best Life series, a complete system to help us reclaim the nine superpowers essential to rocking life.